WONDER WOMAN COMPETITION
WONDER WOMEN COMPETITION:
R3550 WORTH OF PRIZES UP FOR GRABS!
Im a women. What’s your superpower?
The students of IHT Hotel School invite you to partake in their #wonderwoman competition forming part of their Pamper-me-pretty online event.
We are surrounded by a rainbow nation of inspirational #wonderwomen – we want their #superhero stories to be heard.
Competition starts: 1 September @ 6pm.
Competition ends: 30 September @ 6pm.
- Like / Follow all eight (8) prize sponsors’ Facebook and/or Instagram accounts.
- Pamper Me Pretty Event
- NIKI Professional Makeup
- Hadassa Clothing online store
- The Sister Co
- Crown my Style
- Rouchelle Liedemann
- MOOI by Hanlie Coetzee
- The Word Apparel
2. Nominate one (1) woman in your life you see as a #wonderwoman by tagging her in the comments below the post and sharing her inspirational story of boldness and bravery in the same comment of the same post.
The winner will form part of the Pamper Me Pretty Event and will thus need to be available for the pre-recording of the event on Wednesday, 14 October @ 9am – 3pm in Durbanville, Cape Town. The winner will also receive:
- R150 ticket to the online Pamper Me Pretty Event, because even superheroes deserve a break.
- R580 one-on-one makeup lesson with Nicky Lonte from NIKI Professional makeup teaching you easy techniques to do your own makeup like a pro – this will be done at the prerecording of the event and will be recorded for the purpose of the event.
- R250 voucher for Hadassa Clothing online store
- Accessories hamper worth R340 from The Sister Co
- R900 online colour analysis with Crown My Style image consultant Eldine MacRobert so you can learn to dress your best.
- Signed copy of Rouchelle Liedemann’s latest CD, Nog ‘n kans worth R150.
- MOOI lipstick in matt or gloss + a MOOI manicure by Hanlie Coetzee worth R300.
- Clutch bag + ‘REVIVAL’ t-shirt + leather & bamboo earrings from The Word Apparel valued at R880
TOTAL VALUE OF PRIZE: R3550
How will the winner be chosen?
- ONLY participants who have completed ALL the entry requirements correctly will be eligible to win
- ONLY participants available for the pre-recording of the Pamper-me-pretty online event on Wednesday, 14 October @ 9am – 3pm in Durbanville, Cape Town will be eligible to win.
- The winner will be selected by the Pamper-me-pretty events committee along with Nicky Lonte from Niki Professional Makeup who will be conducting the make-up tutorial on the winner.
- The winner will be selected based on the ability of their #wonderwomenstory to inspire others.
How will the winner be announced?
- Monday, 5 October on Pamper-me-pretty Event’s Facebook and Instagram feeds
- A Facebook / Instagram Messanger message will also be sent to the winner to notify them that they have won and to make arrangements for the handing over of the prize.
- Only one (1) winner will win the #wonderwoman competition, however, the person that nominated the woman that won the #wonderwoman competition will also receive a mini pamper hamper valued @ R1050 consisting of (1) a ticket to the online Pamper-me-pretty event of R150; (2) a R580 voucher for a NIKI Professional Makeup Workshop; (3) a MOOI lipstick in matt or gloss as a MOOI manicure voucher valued @ R320.
- The winner of the competition must be available for the pre-recording of the Pamper-me-pretty online event on Wednesday, 14 October @ 9am – 3pm in Durbanville, Cape Town.
- Transport to and from the pre-recording not included in the prize.
- None of the prizes forming part of the competition can be exchanged for cash or other items not specified as the prize items.
- All of the prizes forming part of the competition will be handed to the winner at the pre-recording of the Pamper-me-pretty online event on Wednesday, 14 October @ 9am – 3pm in Durbanville, Cape Town.
- Competition will run on Facebook and Instagram until 30 September 2020, 6PM.
- The competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram.
- Only South African resident currently living in South Africa are eligible to enter.
- No purchases or endorsement are required to enter or win the competition.
- Purchases and endorsements made will not be taken into consideration when calculating the winner of the competition.
- As the winner will be calculated according to a selection procedure, this competition is NOT open to current IHT Hotel School students or staff as well as current staff of any of the competition prize sponsors.
- By entering the competition, participants give permission to Pamper Me Pretty Event, IHT Hotel School and all prize sponsors to tag participants and publish their content when announcing the winner.
- By entering the competition, participants acknowledge that the content of their entries, including photos, become and remain the property of Pamper Me Pretty Event, IHT Hotel School and all prize sponsors to use for publication as they see fit.
- By entering the competition, participants give permission to Pamper Me Pretty Event and IHT Hotel School to share their contact details with the prize sponsors should they be announced as the winner of the competition. Contact details will only be shared to organise the delivery of the items included in the competition prize.